Property Management Agent
We are seeking a highly motivated Property Rental/Management Agent to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player, and share our core values.
Candidate must possess a valid NJ real estate license and a college degree. Previous experience with leases and/or contract language and property management is a plus.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strength in:
• Communication (oral and written)
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Leadership Skills
• Teamwork Orientation
• Time Management Skills
• Customer/Client Focus (internal and external)
This is a full-time position is based out of our Manahawkin office. We offer a hybrid commission structure.Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our real estate brokerage is seeking a highly motivated Broker's Assistant to join our rapidly growing team. Candidate must possess an NJ Real Estate Broker or Salesperson license and a college degree.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player, share our core values, and demonstrate strength in:
- Communication (oral and written)
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Leadership Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management Skills
- Customer/Client Focus (internal and external)
This is a full-time position is based out of our Manahawkin office.
Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Real Estate Agents
Do you love the excitement and changeable atmosphere of real estate? Do you have a license or are you pursuing one? Our growing real estate firm is hiring Real Estate Agents to join our team and add value to our business. We will consider an experienced professional with a proven track record, but we are also looking for new talent. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy hard work and who have genuine passion for the industry.
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitations
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts
- Organize and oversee open houses
- Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process
- Attend closing and provide support for client
If this sounds like a match to you, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org