Home Alliance Realty is looking for a Brokers Assistant to join our Manhawkin, NJ office. We are a fast paced and energetic organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in starting or further developing their real estate career. The Brokers Assistant is responsible for supporting the Broker by providing strong administrative services relevant to developing, managing, and sustaining a profitable business. Must be licensed, college graduates preferred but willing to consider all. This is an entry level position with the opportunity for professional development and growth. We are looking for an individual who is career driven and is willing to put in the work to advance their career.
- Provide administrative support to the Broker
- Communicate and interact with clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to assist with contract writing
- Manage showing appointments and open houses.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and comparative market analysis.
- Assist in the scheduling and support of client meetings.
- Current real estate license
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and multi-tasking.
- Previous administration work preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to email@example.com